Handi SOS! Panic Button. Distress button. Emergency button. Call it what you wish, Handi SOS is the little safety button invented to help protect loved ones if they get into trouble.
Handi SOS is a personal safeguarding device. It’s a small, battery powered bluetooth button and app that pairs with your smartphone. When the button is pressed it sends a text message AND your Google Maps location to the people you wish to inform you need help and tell them exactly where you are.
Follow our simple 5 step guide on how to own and use Handi SOS.
1) Order your Handi SOS – Simply visit www.handisos.co.uk and click ‘order online’. You can order one unit, a family back or click on Trade Enquiries for bulk purchases.
2) Unpack your Handi SOS – You should receive your personal safety button within 3-5 working days. Once it arrives carefully unpack from its 100% recyclable packaging and read the simple step by step instructions regarding setting up.
3) Download the app and pair your Handi SOS – Visit the app store and download the Handi SOS app. You will then need to pair your device to your smartphone so be sure to hold it close to the phone.
4) Load your emergency contacts – The app allows you to have up to 5 emergency contacts saved, of which you can turn individual contacts on/off as you wish.You can send to your husband, wife, partner, friends & family members… They can conveniently be turned on/off as you wish.
5) Decide how you will wear your Handi SOS – you can hook it, clip it or hang it – wear it anyway you wish just ensure its always to hand.
Smile and be safe knowing Handi SOS is increasing your personal safety.