*NEW* Handi Call – SOS Calling Pendant
You don’t have/want a mobile phone? No problem! Handi Call allows the user to call emergency contacts with the press of a button. With a Sim card inserted into Handi Call, the user can both make and receive calls using the inbuilt microphone and speaker. Handi Call also has an inbuilt camera, which takes a photo once the emergency call button is pressed. The guardian can also remotely activate the camera and take photos from Handi Call.
Handi Call features:
- Make calls – Call up to 3 contacts with a click. Handi Call will phone the 3 contacts until one answers
- Receive calls – dial the phone number of the Handi Call to check up on them
- Photo mode – Remotely take photos from Handi Call and view in the AnyTracking app
- Anti-loss/find my device alarm
- In-built microphone
- In-built speaker
**Requires a Sim card, not included
Why not try these:
- Before turning on Handi Call, insert Sim card (not included).
- Turn on Handi Call by pressing and holding the button on the device for 5 seconds.
- Download the ‘AnyTracking’ app by scanning the QR code on the packaging.
- Sign in to the app using the Serial Number displayed on the back of Handi Call and the default password of 123456.
- Call the number of the Sim card to make a call to the device. Press the button on the device to answer.
- To make calls from Handi Call – In the ‘AnyTracking’ App, select ‘Settings’ and ‘Set SOS number’, then select the 3 numbers to call when Handi Call is pressed. Handi Call will try each number until one answers.
For extra features such as remote photos, find my device and remote reset/switch off see the full user manual below:
|Button||One (Power/answer/end call)|
|GPS antenna||Built-in high sensitivity ceramic antenna|
|SIM card slot||One|
FDD-Band 1/2/3/5/7/8 TDD-Band 38/39/40/41
WCDMA-Band 1/2/5/8,GSM-Band 2/3/5/8
WCDMA-Band 1/2/5/8, GSM-Band 2/3/5/8
|GPS singals||L1,1575.42MHz C/A code|
|GPS channels||20 channels|
|GPS Positioning accuracy||5~15m|
|Accuracy base station location||100-1000M|
|Minimum standby current||<0.5 mA|
|Average standby current||<2.5 mA|
|Average working current||<55mA|
|Humidity||5% to 95% no condensation|
|Certification||CE, ROHS, FCC and etc|
|GPS antenna||Built-in high sensitivity FPC antenna|
|GSM antenna||Built-in four frequency PIFA antenna|
|Supported OS||Android 2.3 and above, iOS 5.0 and above|